Promoting Maternal Wellness
Out of a deep commitment to nourish and support mothers, Jaclyn began offering maternal wellness groups in 2011, weaving together:
- Mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness-based yoga
- Creative arts
- Parent education
- Authentic sharing
- Community building
That first group was a huge success, with 15 moms in attendance. Jaclyn saw the need for maternal wellness groups in the community, where moms could gather together in support of wellness and support each other. She held a vision to bring these groups to all moms, regardless of socio-economic status. In 2014, Jaclyn became Founder & Director of Mind Body Moms, whose mission is to promote maternal health and wellness for the benefit of children, families and communities. Mind Body Moms offers:
- Mindful Moms Groups on Tuesdays 12-1:30pm with Krassi Harwell
- Mindful Moms Groups on Thursdays 9:15-11:15am with Jaclyn Long (Full with waitlist – 16 people max)
- Women’s Wellness Groups on Fridays 10am-12pm
- Free Maternal Wellness Groups for Low-Income Moms
- Workshops in the SF Bay Area
- Corporate Workshops
- International Yoga & Mindfulness Retreats
Jaclyn Long has supported hundreds of women on their journey of motherhood, and continues to offer Mindful Moms Groups on Thursdays through her organization, Mind Body Moms. Her groups are chronically full, with 16 moms max, and a waitlist.
Jaclyn enjoys making connections with other healthcare / maternal wellness practitioners in the community! Please reach out to let her know about your services. Email email@example.com.
To find out more about Mind Body Moms, Click Here.